playMaker

Author Topic: My first game Fight the Virus available now (Android)  (Read 3149 times)

Lostcity

• Playmaker Newbie
My first game Fight the Virus available now (Android)
« on: June 17, 2014, 01:07:15 PM »
Finally finished my first game! Fight the Virus is an arena style FPS with 3 game modes and challenging enemies. Its out now for free. After almost cancelling my game I came across Playmaker by accident. Playmaker has allowed me to finish my game and make it better than it was before.

I'd like to send a big thank you to the Playmaker staff and forum members. You were there when I had questions and you always gave great answers. Playmaker has been a life saver for people like me who are good at art but can't get programming.

About the Game:

The Flu Virus and his gang are attacking the body! It's your job as a white blood-cell to defend the body and eliminate these threats! Use your rapid fire Vitamin-C cannon to blast your way through 7 unique arenas. Test your skills in 3 challenging game modes. Will you be able to destroy these viruses or will you end up catching the Flu?

Game Modes:

1. Survival: In Survival your only goal is to stay alive as long as you can. Collect clocks to refill the countdown timer. Destroy enemies to rack up your score. There is also a challenge version of survival which only spawns hard enemies.

2. Virus Elimination: In Virus Elimination your goal is to find and kill 15 enemies as fast as you can. The timer starts as soon as the level loads. Can you beat your best time?

3. Medicine Run: Medicine Run is the most challenging game mode. The arenas in Medicine Run are built like closed mazes. Somewhere in the maze will be 2 medicine bottles that appear in a random spot. It's your job to find both bottles as fast as you can. Like Virus Elimination, you will be going for the fastest time.

Here is the Android app store link: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LostCityGameZ.FighttheVirus)

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:10:16 PM by Lostcity »

redikann

Re: My first game Fight the Virus available now (Android)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 06:46:23 PM »
Gotta love it when the member with 12 post has a finished game available on a market place. What am I doing with my life?!
Anyways congrats. Viva la Playmaker.

Lostcity

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: My first game Fight the Virus available now (Android)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 08:43:48 PM »
Thanks redikann.

BTW Here is a trailer for the game for those of you who don't have an Android device. Youtube link: