playMaker

Author Topic: How to stop centering of current state?  (Read 1998 times)

habitoti

• Playmaker Newbie
How to stop centering of current state?
« on: April 09, 2013, 04:25:39 AM »
Hi,

I think it didn't happen with PM 1.5.4, but now it is very annoying that the current state (while debugging) is automatically centered in the view. This makes the view hectically scroll/jump around while code is running. It wouldn't even be required, since the whole FSM is displayed, but even if something would be outside of the current view, I wouldn't want it to autoscroll unless state changes have somehow settled for a bit (e.g. 2 seconds).

Was there a change on that behaviour? I haven't found a switch to control that, and I am pretty sure the FSM view didn't move before I installed 1.5.6.

EDIT: Looking closer, maybe it's not even centering the current state. It somehow offsets the view a bit down and right for a moment when a transition occurs, then snaps back. Very irritating...

Thanks, habitoti

BTW: "Auto frame selected state" sounded like something in this area, but it is switched off already
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 04:35:19 AM by habitoti »

habitoti

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: How to stop centering of current state?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 01:56:05 AM »
No one having this issue? Unreproducible on Hutongs side? Any help welcome!

Thanks, habitoti

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: How to stop centering of current state?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 03:31:10 AM »
Auto frame selected state should control this, but maybe it broke with the recent graph view changes.

Could you record a video showing the behavior. I haven't noticed any problems here, but might be able to repro with a video...