PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Pre-release Discussion

Supporting Windows Phone and Windows 8?

(1/5) > >>

RobDaPraia:
At the moment Unity has started Unity 4 Beta program for Windows Phone 8 apps and Windows 8.

See:
http://blogs.unity3d.com/2013/03/27/unity-4-beta-program-for-windows-phone-apps/
http://blogs.unity3d.com/2013/03/07/unity-4-early-access-for-windows-store-apps/

Would love to make games with Playmaker for Wndows Phone and Windows 8, but unfortunately the current Unity 4 Beta WP8 does not work together with Playmaker to deploy game to phone.

Will you support Playmaker for Windows Phone/Windows 8? They would be happy to have you on the group and help with any issues.

DaveSullivan:
Just want to add my voice, I would also like to see support for Windows Phone 8 / Windows 8.

Is there a plan / timeline for an update to support these platforms?

JieAlan:
really want to know when playmaker support window app store/phone 8;

I join in the unity3d windows phone open beta program,and when I build xap,it comes erros,but when move playmaker out of my project, everything is fine...
so add my voice here too.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Can you copy paste the errors you get? That will help providing useful feedback and address them issues.

Thanks,

Jean

JieAlan:

Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:
Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespace (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.LoadReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version