playMaker

Author Topic: Sprite Manager 2 scripts  (Read 10147 times)

yannalaplage

• 1.2 Beta
  • Playmaker Newbie
Sprite Manager 2 scripts
« on: April 23, 2011, 08:47:54 AM »
Hi,
we've been porting Talking Carl to Unity + Playmaker + SpriteManager2 and to thanks Hutong for their incredible FSM here are a few scripts that allows you to pilot SM2 in a playmaker FSM.
Obviously you need both plugins but otherwise I included a small package that shows hot to use one of the script.
Included are also behaviors that works indifferently with a Mouse and iOS gesture, very handy for testing and a few other usefull scripts.
Hope it will help.
yann.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2330216/SM2FSM.zip

www.tayasui.com

m_stolley

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Sprite Manager 2 scripts
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 09:19:02 AM »
Sadly the zip file is not there anymore.
Will you upload it somewhere else?

tobbeo

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 03:06:45 PM »
THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :)

The download link works fine for me. Not the attached file, but the dropbox one.

tobbeo

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 12:01:29 AM »
Hi,

So I got around to try to use the actions that you made for Sprite Manager and they don't work. They complain about "gkInterpolate" and then when I start Unity Playmaker won't show up anymore. Playmaker shows up again when I remove the actions you provided. I have SM2 installed and use it on several objects.

I was really excited to use these. Any chance you could look into what's happening? Would be very grateful.

Edit: By process of elimination this seems to be the stopping point for the Playmaker actions:

"Assets/PuppetFsm/Scripts/GenericAnimationController.cs(30,51): error CS1061: Type `SuperSprite' does not contain a definition for `CurrentSprite' and no extension method `CurrentSprite' of type `SuperSprite' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

I do have SuperSprite installed...

Tobbe
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:12:15 AM by tobbeo »

yannalaplage

• 1.2 Beta
  • Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 12:27:33 AM »
Please Install the the GKengine folder provided and try the package to understand how it works.
Also a look at the documentation is recommended.

tobbeo

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 01:02:30 AM »
Sorry I should have done that first before posting.

yannalaplage

• 1.2 Beta
  • Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 05:27:28 PM »
and here is the result, still work in progress and soon on the ipad : www.talkingcarl.com

rooster

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 11:09:39 AM »
I have the latest versions of Unity, Playmaker and Spritemanager 2. When I import the puppet fsm package I get this error:

"Assets/PuppetFsm/Scripts/GenericAnimation.cs(16,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SuperSpriteAnim' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?"

Is this possibly because of a depricated sprite type? Any ideas?

I dragged the GKEngine folder into my project and I'm not getting the GK engine error. Is there anything else that I need to do to ensure that installation is correct?

mike
:8^/
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:12:58 AM by rooster »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »
Hi,

Very nice. Lots of goodies and interesting approaches in your scripts, thank you for sharing!

Bye,

Jean