PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Welcome! Please introduce yourself!

<< < (25/30) > >>

MattyWS:
Indeed welcome! Playmaker will surely open the door to you like it did for many including myself. I'm a 3D environment artist but playmaker has enabled me to make my own games completely by myself. Of course, any questions I've had have been answered by the people here. They are more than helpful!

LordHorusNL:
Welcome Stephen Hawking, great to see such a renowned physicist showing interest in our community!

How will you be using playmaker in production seeing as you died two months ago? :P

djaydino:

--- Quote from: LordHorusNL on May 16, 2018, 08:39:23 AM ---Welcome Stephen Hawking, great to see such a renowned physicist showing interest in our community!

How will you be using playmaker in production seeing as you died two months ago? :P

--- End quote ---

Stephen Hawking has been removed as he is dead :P (real reason is ads posts and not a playmaker user)

JohnnyLinders:
Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online playmaker community. I know that I will learn a lot from the other members here. I'm usually at home enjoying my console and PC games. My Pomeranian also loves to join me during such times, so much that he'd leave his dog bone for a while just to watch me play in the living room. I guess video games aren't just for humans, it's also for dogs as well. Cheers! :)

EDITED BY DJAYDINO: NO AD LINKS ALLOWED

a1laserboy:
At last, I hit the button and bought Playmaker :) Been registered here for quite a while, then lost interest in Unity as scripting just made things impossible. Now looking forward to making some cool things. I'm starting with a simple alarms and timer app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version