PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Welcome! Please introduce yourself!

<< < (30/30)

Madwar:
 Hello Everyone,

My name is Ahmad, I am beginner when it comes to playmaker, but I am enjoying it very much, my passion is video games, and I want to bring my ideas to life, thanks.

markmandarin:
Hello, my name is Ralph Laurenson, I am from the Bronx, I love everything about fashon and style but now I am learning game programming and Playmaker is the best for guys like me who don't know much about traditional programming but want to achieve good results with Unity.

MuguleNation:
Hello !

I'm Mugule. I am new to Unity and Playmaker. My english is a little bit froggy so pardon my french.

Jono not Bono:
Howdy,

I'm Jono and I'm loving learning how to use Playmaker. I'm actually a film composer and sound designer but I'm studying an MFA in video game audio and music which has led me down the rabbithole of game development and I'm totally hooked now. Basically Playmaker is allowing me to actually make a game so I can't thank the developers enough for making this!

Was a thing of dreams for a non coder to be able to do this type of thing over 10 years ago.

I've already made a really basic 2d game and now working on a low poly open world exploration puzzle game using Playmaker for the game logic! Loving it!

Jono

www.jononotbono.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version