playMaker

Author Topic: Welcome! Please introduce yourself!  (Read 165184 times)

EmiliaHadson

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Welcome! Please introduce yourself!
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2020, 11:54:21 AM »
Hi, my name is Emilia and I am 23 years old, since childhood I love movies and am a fan of Brad Pitt. :o
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 11:56:55 AM by EmiliaHadson »

titanpunk

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2020, 04:51:02 AM »
hey guys and girls,
Glad to meet y'all! Im new on this platform but I really excited to learn more and meet new people with the same interest.
One of my biggest hobbies is building PCs and work on gaming Graphic cards and im always searching for new inspirtion.
if you are interested in more, check this out:

:: MODERATOR :: Removed link.

Wish you all a merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 11:13:18 AM by Lane »
Let's play.

Miralupa1

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Welcome! Please introduce yourself! Hello. We are Miralupa
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2020, 06:54:48 PM »
Hello. We are Miralupa in Canada and develop 90% of our Augmented Reality experiences using Playmaker. We're on this forum to learn the latest techniques and tips but also to hopefully find contract workers who would like to work with us on specific projects. We create Scene Asset Bundles for use on our Thrubox.co application for Android and iOS. Always on the lookout for anyone wanting to produce one or two projects a month (depending on your availability). Playmaker guru's wanted! Take care, stay safe, wear a mask.

gamergirlpetra

• Playmaker Newbie
  • Hi! My name is Petra and i'm 27 years old.
« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2021, 12:23:18 PM »
Hello everyone!

My name's Petra and I'm from Cologne in Germany.  :)
I work as an grafic designer and one of my biggest hobbies is gaming. or everything that has to do with gaming. That's why I'm here. I'd love to meet creative people with same interests than me to connect. And to find some new selfmade games maybe :)

So see you around!
Forget the name
and play the game.

CrazyEarsGaming

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2021, 03:48:45 AM »
Hello everyone!
My name is Stephanie and I am from Austria. Since I was a child I have always been interested in gaming. I joined because I want to learn more and maybe try the games some of you have created :)

See you around

Falke 3D

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2021, 06:00:31 AM »
Hello, I'm Falko from Germany and still relatively new to Unity. I used to use 3D Game Studio, which used a lot of script.
But here with the search function I can't find anything. I am also not shown whether my word has been found.

darkshadow

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2021, 04:51:24 PM »
Hi guys! I'm Chantal from Germany. Still new to this but so glad that I found this forum. Can't wait to learn more about Playmaker. It's nice to meet you all.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2021, 05:23:26 AM »
Hi.
Welcome.
We also have a discord channel : https://discord.com/invite/9ZjUw9P

crusenho

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2021, 03:57:48 AM »
Hi, nice to meet you all

I quit my old job which is Graphic Designer and now I want to become a full-time indie game dev, Unity and Playmaker seems like a good start on my new path in my life.  Currently, I am working on a 2D Pixel Art Platform Game, still in a basic state but I am learning every day.

In my childhood, I really love Crash Bandicoot on PS1 and until now it still becomes one of my most favorite video games of all time.  I want to have that kind of excitement in my first game, collecting and avoiding obstacles.

What I really hope is the Playmaker Community keeps going active forever and expands the users, more guidance, and more tutorials.  Because Visual Scripting like Playmaker is a game-changer for beginners that has no coding language background.

Dangerousdaze

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2021, 04:37:18 AM »
Hi all, just a quick "hello" from me. I'm still getting to grips with both Unity and Playmaker and having a ball crawling through the MEFACE sample to see how it hangs together. I have to say, it's really impressive stuff from what I can see so far - and no one can deny that the Playmaker results speak for themselves!

So, a huge "thanks" from me, and I hope to be able to show something interesting down the line. Meanwhile, developing on an ultra-wide monitor is something else. ;)

Madwar

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2021, 04:20:06 AM »
 Hello Everyone,

My name is Ahmad, I am beginner when it comes to playmaker, but I am enjoying it very much, my passion is video games, and I want to bring my ideas to life, thanks.

markmandarin

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2021, 04:04:35 AM »
Hello, my name is Ralph Laurenson, I am from the Bronx, I love everything about fashon and style but now I am learning game programming and Playmaker is the best for guys like me who don't know much about traditional programming but want to achieve good results with Unity.

MuguleNation

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2022, 10:14:56 AM »
Hello !

I'm Mugule. I am new to Unity and Playmaker. My english is a little bit froggy so pardon my french.

Jono not Bono

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2022, 09:51:04 PM »
Howdy,

I'm Jono and I'm loving learning how to use Playmaker. I'm actually a film composer and sound designer but I'm studying an MFA in video game audio and music which has led me down the rabbithole of game development and I'm totally hooked now. Basically Playmaker is allowing me to actually make a game so I can't thank the developers enough for making this!

Was a thing of dreams for a non coder to be able to do this type of thing over 10 years ago.

I've already made a really basic 2d game and now working on a low poly open world exploration puzzle game using Playmaker for the game logic! Loving it!

Jono

www.jononotbono.com