playMaker

Author Topic: Welcome! Please introduce yourself!  (Read 165315 times)

MattyWS

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Welcome! Please introduce yourself!
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2018, 09:50:24 AM »
Indeed welcome! Playmaker will surely open the door to you like it did for many including myself. I'm a 3D environment artist but playmaker has enabled me to make my own games completely by myself. Of course, any questions I've had have been answered by the people here. They are more than helpful!

LordHorusNL

• Beta Group
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2018, 08:39:23 AM »
Welcome Stephen Hawking, great to see such a renowned physicist showing interest in our community!

How will you be using playmaker in production seeing as you died two months ago? :P

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2018, 02:27:30 PM »
Welcome Stephen Hawking, great to see such a renowned physicist showing interest in our community!

How will you be using playmaker in production seeing as you died two months ago? :P

Stephen Hawking has been removed as he is dead :P (real reason is ads posts and not a playmaker user)

JohnnyLinders

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2018, 12:53:29 AM »
Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online playmaker community. I know that I will learn a lot from the other members here. I'm usually at home enjoying my console and PC games. My Pomeranian also loves to join me during such times, so much that he'd leave his dog bone for a while just to watch me play in the living room. I guess video games aren't just for humans, it's also for dogs as well. Cheers! :)

EDITED BY DJAYDINO: NO AD LINKS ALLOWED
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:26:48 PM by djaydino »

a1laserboy

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2018, 05:03:51 PM »
At last, I hit the button and bought Playmaker :) Been registered here for quite a while, then lost interest in Unity as scripting just made things impossible. Now looking forward to making some cool things. I'm starting with a simple alarms and timer app.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2018, 01:38:34 AM »
Hi a1laserboy.

Welcome!

On the User Tutorial Wiki Page you can find some good tutorials to get you started.

Feel free to ask anything on the forum in our help section.

a1laserboy

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2018, 03:13:40 PM »
Thanks DJDino, I already have my first dumb question

Kaiowaios

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2018, 03:21:15 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am a long time Playmaker user, and a long time forum lurker.

I just wanted to say hi, stop lurking, and say that I really appreciate the abundance of useful info in the forums.

Prestonh

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2019, 11:20:20 PM »
I cant beleive the power of playmaker.  1 year ago, i have never written a line of code in my life, 0 education for anything computers.   Right now.  Im getting ready to put a game into alpha, maybe ill put some screen shots up.   But character controller, AI, inventory, combat.... everything is done with playmaker.  The only thing that isnt, is i use envirosky,  which i did create a weather system with day and night, but enviro just did a couple things better than i did.  But beyond that, everything playmaker.   Splitscreen.   Xbox controllers.  Just amazed at the piwer of playmaker.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2019, 08:50:05 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to leave a review on the Asset store!

Bye,

Jean

Dmonty

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2020, 09:14:13 PM »
Hello Everyone:)

I live in Georgia and will be starting my first project using Playmaker. I'm super excited and hope that I'll be able to accomplish what I've set out to do:)

Yagolov

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2020, 06:02:29 AM »
Hello Community!

My name is Yago and I am a Spanish guy working as a Graphic Designer in a video game company in Tokyo.

I discovered Unity and Playmaker 1 month ago.... and I am super excited about it. I am enjoying like a kid. I just can not stop.

I want to thanks  everybody who made this possible and every single person who try to help each other in the Forum, you guys rock!

So yeah, Hello and Thanks!

Best,
Yago

BlizStudio

• Playmaker Newbie
    • Bliz Studio Web site
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2020, 04:37:24 PM »
Hey all,

Jerry from Bliz Studio.  Live in Louisiana.  Interactive web designer, design professor, and part time game dev.  Pushed my first game mobile game Trixel Rocket almost 2 years ago.  Switched over to Unity and Playmaker from Buildbox.  I have 2 games almost wrapped but between client work, family, etc... I game dev when I can. 

Actually just starting to put together a beginner Unity/Playmaker tutorial series.  Just started last week but haven't released anything just yet.  Trying to build a little stockpile of vids.  Just wrapped the 5th one.  I am definitely not a Playmaker expert but hope to reach out to beginners with the things that I've learned as I go.

Hope everyone is staying safe.

Thanks to the community,

Jerry

Qbanyto

• Vista Larga, Paso corto
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2020, 10:33:39 AM »
Hey hey hey! Que bola! (Whats up?!)

Long time game developer (hobbyist), music composer, animator, voiceactor and video editor here. My passsion is creation and especially video games. I’m Cuban, raised In miami/Miami Beach and currently working on a big project by myself and with the help you of you guys.

Ive released iOS apps with Gamesalad a few years ago.
Messed with coronas sdk
Used game maker back in its early days (2000-2001?).
Tinkered with other engines. But unity seems pretty awesome and conjunction with playmaker.

I may or may not start a devlog here and YouTube. But we’ll see.
Let’s get this party started!

Salud!

ranjitmnn

• Playmaker Newbie
Hello guys
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2020, 09:01:33 AM »
Hi Guys,

My name is Ranjit. I am a Designer and gamer. I have been working for almost 20 years in the design industry. Good to be here. Hope to learn something.

Cheers