playMaker

Author Topic: Pooka Pets  (Read 7225 times)

cstever

• Playmaker Newbie
Pooka Pets
« on: June 14, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »
Hey everyone.  We've been making our first Pokey Toad Studios title in Unity and we are pretty proud of it, and since this is the showcase thread, we want to showcase it.  Everything is made using PlayMaker!!! It is a really great tool.

Pooka Pets.

It is a children's game in which they can customize pets' fur colors, fur patterns, eyes, accessories etc.  There are plans of having open areas where the player's Pooka Pets can interact with other player's pookas.

We put it on KickStarter today to help us finish the project, so that's exciting; we're hoping the word gets out.  There is a video over there or on our website Pokey Toad Studios.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:02:24 AM by cstever »

Flying Robot

• Od ton yebo redro
    • Flying Robot Studios
Re: Pooka Pets
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 02:34:46 AM »
Hey, the urls are not working! I had to correct it in the browser and watch. Greath looking project! Best of luck for the kickstarter!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:36:47 AM by Flying Robot »

cstever

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 10:01:38 AM »
Hey, the urls are not working! I had to correct it in the browser and watch. Greath looking project! Best of luck for the kickstarter!

Thanks!  and the urls are now fixed.  Be sure to tell everyone you know!! ;) :D

Satrio

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 03:35:23 AM »
Looks cool!

I have an idea for antagonists if you want to include some action/danger elements, Pooka Spiders.

Some of the pookas moving limbs resembles spiderlegs to me.

Keep up the good work!

cstever

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 05:11:23 AM »
Hey @Satrio thanks!  Pooka Spiders would be cool; however, this particular game is aimed at children.  Might be a bit scary for our target audience.  :D  I like your suggestion though and it would be fun to program spiders.  ;D