PlayMaker News > Work In Progress...

[Community] Example Scene Requests Thread

<< < (3/12) > >>

krimson0:
Great job, especially for a beginner like me, these are invaluable for learning. Thanks for these.

Just one issue, I can't seem to download the Side Scroller v.2. Clicking the link takes me to an error page. Could you double check on that?

Anyways thanks again, and I can't wait for updates.

Lane:

--- Quote from: krimson0 on June 19, 2013, 02:56:41 PM ---Great job, especially for a beginner like me, these are invaluable for learning. Thanks for these.

Just one issue, I can't seem to download the Side Scroller v.2. Clicking the link takes me to an error page. Could you double check on that?

Anyways thanks again, and I can't wait for updates.

--- End quote ---

Glad they help!

I fixed the link.

sebaslive:
These are going to be so much help for everyone, I would like to be able to contribute to a scene if possible as well when I have stuff worth sharing.

Lane:
Absolutely! You should!

I want to get them into a more developed state and then host them on the wiki, I think it would be really cool if people contributed something of their own along these lines - I know I've learned a lot making them =)

Sorry I haven't updated them recently, been super swamped with life stuff the last few weeks.

sebaslive:
whew, finally added an entry here!!o I've been working on a 2D game and here is a bit of that here.

2D setup for a player and enemy Ai. This is badseedgames (red) video series but for 2D with a health system and effects.

------
Update it or change anything let me know! :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43466779/2DPlayerAi.unitypackage

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version