PlayMaker News > Work In Progress...

[Community] Example Scene Requests Thread

<< < (11/12) > >>

sebaslive:
Wow awesome work! the ship is looking really nice. cool modeling work.

Lane:
Thanks! Gonna have the models mostly wrapped up today, getting into the second Hull option. We'll have 6 weapon choices, two hulls and two different sets of wings you can choose from. I think that will give a person plenty of data to sort through in the FSMs and see how the system works, how to diversify it and build on top of it.

The Weapon Models:

C.J.Geringer:

Thank you very much for this

Regarding the "AngryShips" Project, I saw there are two enemie sint he rpoject, but none in the example scene, and if I simply drop ane nemy in the example scene it does nothing but shot forward without causing or taking damage.

Can I spawn the enemies in the scene, or were they never finished?

Lane:
I did some models and a basic start to them but I don't think I ever finished the enemies.

For damage, I generally use an action I made called Subtract Fsm Float to directly take a value off of the enemy's health. If you have a generic Health FSM on everything then it works pretty well.

The next tutorial in the Top Down Shooter series on the YouTube page will cover that. I'm hoping to do it early this coming week, just been swamped lately with work OT and family stuff.

xhidnoda:
Thanks for this Lane!
nice one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version