playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker beta with Unity 3.5 beta query  (Read 4554 times)

jonathan_ingram

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker beta with Unity 3.5 beta query
« on: February 09, 2012, 02:59:30 PM »
Hello all!

I was trying to get Playmaker from the Unity store today and was unable to get my payment through due to the 'Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates url:' (just at home, not behind a proxy)

However, reading here that there is currently some tweaks in the works for the Unity 3.5 beta I'm using I was wondering how it's possible to be part of the ongoing playmaker beta?

Thanks in advance.

yvonne910rhodes

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Playmaker beta with Unity 3.5 beta query
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:15:03 AM »
Hello all!

I was trying to get Playmaker from the Unity store today and was unable to get my payment through due to the 'Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates url:' (just at home, not behind a proxy)

However, reading here that there is currently some tweaks in the works for the Unity 3.5 beta I'm using I was wondering how it's possible to be part of the ongoing playmaker beta?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

It seems you’re encountering a common issue with Unity where the peer certificate cannot be authenticated. This is often related to licensing and can sometimes be resolved by manually correcting your license file. If you’re not behind a proxy, you might also want to check your firewall settings or try re-installing Unity if the problem persists.

Regarding the Playmaker beta with Unity 3.5, you can access the latest beta features by downloading the Unity Editor Beta Releases. To participate in the Playmaker beta, you should visit the official Playmaker website or the Unity Asset Store page for further instructions and access. Remember to back up your project before running it in a Unity beta to avoid any potential data loss.

I hope the information may helps you.