playMaker

Poll

Would you be interested in PlayMaker Kit Workshops?

Yes
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Any interest in PlayMaker Kit Workshops?  (Read 2593 times)

Flying Robot

• Od ton yebo redro
    • Flying Robot Studios
Any interest in PlayMaker Kit Workshops?
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:41:34 AM »
Hi,

As most of you have known, I've developed some PlayMaker Kits (7 in total, 4 of them immediately available, others will be available soon.) You can check the link HERE

I was toying with the idea of organizing online PlayMaker workshops for the owners of the kits. Non-owners can join in after buying the workshop kit as it will be needed there.

The goal of the workshop would be to enable the attendees to come in with their idea and get out with a working prototype/vertical slice of their game. There would be separate workshops for each kit. The workshops would essentially be a set of tutorials on how to use the kit to make your own unique game and a discussion thread for development and sharing builds and assets.

I'll leave this post here to gather feedback and the level of interest. Please vote and let me know your feedback.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:46:46 AM by Flying Robot »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Any interest in PlayMaker Kit Workshops?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 03:57:06 AM »
Hi,

That would be a very good thing. Like Webinars. I went to Unite, and really, I think this kidng of meeting should be a place where we could have workshops too. It's of course easier to make webinars.

Bye,

Jean

3d_Artist1987

• Beta Group
Re: Any interest in PlayMaker Kit Workshops?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:44:37 AM »
+1