playMaker

Author Topic: Ecosystem incompatible with Unity Remote ? [ SOLVED ]  (Read 2536 times)

GinkoBiloba

• Playmaker Newbie
Ecosystem incompatible with Unity Remote ? [ SOLVED ]
« on: March 26, 2015, 12:17:47 PM »
Hi,

Im' having a strange bug : It seems that Playmaker's "Ecosystem" package doesn't like when the Unity Remote package is around. Even on a completely empty Unity5 project with only Playmaker and Unity Remote assets installed (wich works fine) , if I install the "Ecosystem" package, I get an "All compiler errors must be resolved before you can enter playmode !" message if I hit play and can't play the project. And yet the console doesn't show anything..

If I delete the "net.fabrejean" folder from the project, then everything runs fine again.

Everything is updated at the latest version.

What should I do ?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:28:15 AM by GinkoBiloba »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Ecosystem incompatible with Unity Remote ?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 02:07:22 AM »
Hi,

that's very odd and very annoying actually, cause I have properly use namespaces everywhere and it still conflicts with public classes...  :(

Anyway, I have corrected this, please redownload from the wiki and this issue goes away. It's not related to Unity 5, it happens as well on Unity 4.

Note: This is odd that you don't get errors in the consolse, I did fortunatly, so I could pin point the issue.

Bye,

Jean

GinkoBiloba

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Ecosystem incompatible with Unity Remote ? [ SOLVED ]
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 08:27:40 AM »
Hey Jean, thank you for promptly looking into this problem. The new Ecosystem version seems to work fine now, no "compile errors" anymore when Remote is present !

PS : yes, I wonder why the console didn't show anything in my case, the error message only shows in my Scene view..