playMaker

Author Topic: Cyberpunk 3776 my first Unity/Playmaker Indie Game  (Read 20467 times)

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
Re: Cyberpunk 3776 my first Unity/Playmaker Indie Game
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 11:49:16 AM »
Congrats! =)
Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D

phannDOTde

• Peter Hann .de
Re: Cyberpunk 3776 my first Unity/Playmaker Indie Game
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2015, 02:19:16 PM »
I'm missing the Cyberpunk themed Sale Steam​ is running this Week with some really great pearls on the shelves, but my new Steam Shop Side is up and I'm working on the finishing testing of the Game. Achievements and the Highscore Leaderboard are working so we are almost there! The new Version with more polished VisualFX and better overall performance will hit Steam soon.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/343170

Overall some changes are more cosmetical nature but I also adjusted some of the gameplay progression. As an developer I must say it was really kind of nice to lay my hands on this baby again - first I was afraid I would not be able to resist the urge to refactor a lot of things since I would do some stuff on the technical side differently now but it really was fun to revisit this special atmosphere and gameplay of this one.
 Added a new little Teaser too on the Cyberpunk 3776 Steam Shop Side, so let me know what you think Pilot's of Doom :-)

Since I had to put up more time in dev you might have noticed that the Price Tag has changed. All you early adopters and true gamers who supported me from the very first hour have the nice advantage to getting the game early before the Price changed. Thanks to you guys Cyberpunk 3776 got greenlit and I'm really happy about this!  Steamkeys for all owners will follow shortly after the launch on Steam and  after that is up and running I will work on updating the DRM free Version too with the latest changes asap.

Best
Peter