playMaker

Author Topic: Error building because script had compiler errors  (Read 10105 times)

rixe

• Playmaker Newbie
Error building because script had compiler errors
« on: December 23, 2013, 04:24:10 AM »
Hi,
I have the same problem of this guy: http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=4897.0

When I try to build on Windows 8 it gives me this:
Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:
Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.ComputeNamespace (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.Type extensionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.ComputeNamespaces (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.LoadReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm using playmaker with the win8 add-on, on windows 8.1 and the last version of unity. I've imported first PM and then the add-on ( that's the right way I think) and unlike the guy who had the same problem I'm not using any networking function in my project (I don't know if it matters but the game works perfectly on iOS and Android)

Can someone help me please? :)

(Btw sorry for upping the previous thread)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Error building because script had compiler errors
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 02:11:53 AM »
Hi,

-- Have you deleted everything related to networking?

-- Is that the only errors you get? it doesn't mention any file in particular, if you can find an error where it actually fails?

Can you pm me with your email address, I'd like to give you the iTween patch as well it may give a clearer set of errors after iTween patch is on.

bye,

Jean

rixe

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:37:23 AM »
It keeps giving me the same error.. I sent you a PM btw!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 02:41:03 AM »
Hi,

Bare with me, currently upgrading my windows. I have 8.1 but visual studio fails to install, so currently trying to sort this, then I-ll be able to give more feedback on this.

bye,

Jean

rixe

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 09:08:11 AM »
Hello,
I've sent you (as request) the exact errors it gives me, the first is posted above btw!

Sonadi

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 03:44:43 AM »
Hi,

I had the same error popping up when tried to build the game with Unity 4.3.3. I reverted back to version 4.3.1 and now it builds without errors.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 06:17:55 AM »
Hi,

what version of Visual Studio are you using? I had SOooo many trouble getting to update to windows 8.1, it turns out VS 2012 doesn't work properly, and only when I was using vs 2013 it would publish an app that actually works... ( using 4.3.3)

But that's for the windows store, for windows phone I need to get a 64-but computer now because windows 8.1 and the windows 8 sdk only works on 64-bit machines... Can you confirm this? Are you trying publish on non 64-bit machine for windows phone running windows 8.1?

bye,

Jean

rixe

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 05:27:16 AM »
Hello,
So I'm gonna try with Unity 4.3.3 ( I think I was using the previous) and update VS ( yes, I have the 2012).

Yes, I'm working on a 64-bit machine, but you mean that the operating system of the phone might matters? Or just the one of the PC with Unity Installed?

Thanks

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 04:38:20 AM »
Hi,

Just the pc OS matters.

bye,

Jean