PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Tutorials

Official Tutorial Request Thread

<< < (3/22) > >>

Redhawk:
Camera single image capture tutorial.  Imagine the player has a camera, and they take a picture that is saved so that I can have an image inventory.

Phillament:
Array Maker Tutorial Series!
That would be really helpful.

Redhawk:

--- Quote from: Phillament on February 28, 2014, 02:08:31 PM ---Array Maker Tutorial Series!

--- End quote ---

Yes, arraymaker would be nice.  A thought would be to use it in conjunction with RagDoll since ragdoll has 11 items. 

Nitrohex:
Great tuts Lane, very informative and helpful!

Lane:

--- Quote from: Redhawk on February 28, 2014, 03:18:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Phillament on February 28, 2014, 02:08:31 PM ---Array Maker Tutorial Series!

--- End quote ---

Yes, arraymaker would be nice.  A thought would be to use it in conjunction with RagDoll since ragdoll has 11 items.

--- End quote ---

Native arrays are something Alex is working on for an update soon, so ArrayMaker tutorials are on the backburner for now but expect something on the Array front soon.

--- Quote from: amirca2 on February 24, 2014, 01:39:13 PM ---Hello, pease i need some tutorials about Augmented Reality using playmaker + vuforia , how to load a 3D model in unity and how to apply to it some transitions and animations (material change , colors , ect ...)
Also i need to know how to work with multitarget in vuforia , and thank you :)

--- End quote ---

This is something fairly advanced, I'll look into it and investigate making it work so I can produce a tutorial, but it'll be some time.

--- Quote from: Nitrohex on February 28, 2014, 06:04:23 PM ---Great tuts Lane, very informative and helpful!

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you like them =)

--- Quote from: Redhawk on February 28, 2014, 11:17:19 AM ---Camera single image capture tutorial.  Imagine the player has a camera, and they take a picture that is saved so that I can have an image inventory.

--- End quote ---

As mentioned via our pm's, this would require Pro for RenderTextures so you wouldn't be able to accomplish it =/

--- Quote from: Redhawk on February 28, 2014, 11:03:43 AM ---Any chance for a NGUI version?

--- End quote ---

I don't use NGUI myself and haven't checked out the provided example scenes but if the examples aren't clear then I can get into it and make tutorials. What do you think?

--- Quote from: Lockon302 on February 28, 2014, 05:02:04 AM ---Huge thank you for the request response. Amazing and very helpful!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version