playMaker

Author Topic: PlayMaker +  (Read 3239 times)

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
PlayMaker +
« on: March 17, 2014, 04:13:54 PM »
Hello PlayMaker (The best program in the world)

As someone who has dedicated their Lives to making video games with the AMAZING PLAY MAKER - I would like to suggest the following. These are things that I think PlayMaker needs to have, aka direct feedback.

So I have this Idea for a bundle too add to PlayMaker called PLAYMAKER +

And it would add the following things:

* PlayMakers very own Virtual Joystick for 3D and 2D
* The ability to add Iads, GameCenter, LeaderBoards, FaceBook Like, Twiiter Like, all that good stuff.

And thats all I think of right now... :|

You see PlayMaker lets me make any kinda game I want. It's just plain Awesome, IT IS the future of game design. But in the end these few little items, (which I will admit there are workarounds) are actually very essential.

For instance iads help you make money by releasing free games. Thats MAJOR $)

Or GameCenter - which is really Major...

(Though I already figured out my Iad - game center situation, I still would have preferd to have done everything myself via PlayMaker)

I swear I am not complaining (I love PM so much) nor am I looking for any links to anything. I just really really hope that you guys would consider adding these little extra things, I know for me it would go a long long way!

Lastly I would pay anywhere from 15 to 45ish $$ For PLAYMAKER + and I give you permission to use the name I came up with :)

Your welcome.

XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

Marsh

• Comfort the disturbed, disturb the comfortable
Re: PlayMaker +
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:06:34 PM »
I dont want to plug my own stuff, but some of what you mentioned I have done for $15 - 25.

http://www.mightyprofessional.com/

It has Leaderboards, Facebook twitter like you mentioned.

I am making GameCenter next if you would like to wait.

Again sorry for derailing your thread.

NinjaX

• XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja!!
    • XCOGAMES
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 01:03:24 PM »
No thats awesome bro :D

I stand by my statement I'de love for all these things to be in PM, but its cool too check out ure stuff... :)
XCO is the ULTIMATE IOS Ninja, Beware for he sees Everything and Nothing all at once!

hipoh

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 10:06:45 PM »
+1 for me

This is an area that Playmaker needs to address .. its like $65 to buy addons for android/ipa/ios/leaderboards/ads etc etc etx