playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Flappy Bird Kit  (Read 18072 times)

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: Playmaker Flappy Bird Kit
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 07:23:07 PM »
I bought this asset. How can i download new version ?
The link you were emailed after purchase is always updated to the latest version.
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Fahrettin

• Junior Playmaker
  • Noob
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 07:26:18 PM »
Thanks for the info :)

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 07:34:14 PM »
From now until September 22nd, get 25% OFF when you purchase the Playmaker Flappy Bird Kit. Simply enter coupon code "PLAYTIME25" during checkout and enjoy the savings!

Rebate also applies to any of our other popular Playmaker products!

Playmaker Essentials Pack! Get all of our templates bundled and save even more!

Word Game Kit

Platforming Starter Kit

3D Infinite Runner

Blackjack Kit

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 07:46:03 PM by Graham »

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 10:37:52 AM »
To celebrate yesterday's successful 24 hour Unity sale, we've decided to extend the savings through this weekend and it now covers our entire product library!

Simply enter coupon code "cool35" during checkout to receive an instant 35% rebate off your entire order on  3DSauce.com!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2016, 06:36:06 PM »
I created and officially released a cute little mobile game using this kit as a base.

You can play it here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.threedsauce.pianobird

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:37:52 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2016, 06:37:15 PM »
This kit is now officially available on the Unity Asset Store!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »
Flappy Bird kit for Playmaker is Unity 2017 ready, which now makes this flappy week!

To celebrate, we're offering 50% off when you purchase the Playmaker Flappy Bird template on our website.
 (http://3dsauce.com/release/flappy/)

Happy Flapping!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2018, 10:14:33 AM »
IMPORTANT information regarding all 3D Sauce templates!

If anyone is running into FSM or build errors, there are a few simple steps to follow that will remedy these issues until I've had time to update the packages.

Simply open all affected scenes and re-save them individually. This should fix any issues you are experiencing after updating to the latest version of any 3D Sauce template and Playmaker.

Thanks for you patience. Please don't hesitate to report any additional issues that may arise.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2018, 03:45:05 PM »
The Unity 2018 / Playmaker 1.9.0 support update is available now on the Unity Asset Store!

Installation issues have been resolved.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:54:19 PM by Graham »