playMaker

Author Topic: I've been thinking of making playmaker tutorial series... need ideas!  (Read 2605 times)

bizilux

hey all,

so i've recently discovered a site where you can put together video tutorial series, and a price for it and yeh... get paid for teaching others.

so i was thinking of making beginner series for playmaker, from start to finish on how to make some particular game.

after i finish this, and if all goes well, i could do advanced series... anyways, i cant decide about what the game should be... i was thinking of racing game (because i love them, and i've done couple before), but in every racing game you also have other AI cars... and that is a huge topic, and complex one...

so what would you suggest guys? which tutorials would you want to see... any suggestions are welcome :)

the thing is... i would probably want to keep this to playmaker asset only. or to free assets only, besides playmaker ofcourse... so that then limits my choices a bit...

regards

bizilux

i was thinking of making wolfenstein 3D or Doom tutorial series... (the very first ones)

from start to finish, for something like 50$... beginner series... so going through everything basically... even some basic unity related stuff... and putting it on udemy.

bizilux

actually now i decided what i will do.

it will be procedually generated wolfenstein 3D game.

so each time you open the doors, some random room will spawn behind it, and after x amount of time and opened rooms, you find finish room that takes you to next level...

also enemies will spawn randomly based on difficulty settings