playMaker

Author Topic: Android Native Billing - Can someone please test 2 actions?  (Read 1525 times)

jess84

Hello,

So I've been testing the Android Native actions, and the developer has been fixing and updating them, so they're getting into good shape.

However the Consume part of the action doesn't work. And the developer doesn't know why. He says the functionality works outside of playmaker, just with scripts.

Can someone, with more knowledge, please test this action and help identify the problem?

It affects 'Purchase & Consume' an 'Consume'.

I have tested with both managed and unmanaged IAP items, they can be bought but not consumed. (meaning I can't re-buy the same item, and the 'consume' action returns an error transition).

I really want to get my IAP stuff sorted soon, so... anyone? Any Hutong people?

jess84

Re: Android Native Billing - Can someone please test 2 actions?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 11:39:03 AM »
bump

jess84

Re: Android Native Billing - Can someone please test 2 actions?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 08:48:15 AM »
bump

I've spend a good few hours testing the other actions and going back-and-forth with the developer to ensure that all of the Android Native actions are working. (so if you're now downloading them from the asset store, most of them actually work now).

However this is at an impasse and needs someone with more knowledge to help figure out why they're not working.

It's not a problem with my IDs or settings, as I can use my product IDs on the non-playmaker test scene and they are consumed without any problems.

Anyone?