playMaker

Author Topic: Everything is messed up and Playmaer doesn't exist [SOLVED]  (Read 1622 times)

JoshuaShoemaker

• Playmaker Newbie
So I downloaded the trigger event 2 from the ecosystem a few minutes ago. After it was done, I tried to find it. I couldn't, so I closed out of unity and opened it back up and everything playmaker related was gone. I could not add fsm because "it doesn't exist." I couldn't run the game because there were so many errors.

All the playmaker files are still in the unity folder. I did a reimport from the asset store, did nothing. Please any help? I don't even know where to begin.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:46:08 PM by Alex Chouls »

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Everything is messed up and Playmaer doesn't exist
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
See this thread:
http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=7454.0

Unity 4.5 added a Tooltip attribute that conflicts with Playmaker's Tooltip attribute. Custom actions that don't use the HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions namespace will need to add: using Tooltip = HutongGames.PlayMaker.TooltipAttribute;

It might take us a while to update actions on the forums/wiki/ecosystem. In the meantime, you will have to apply the fix to custom actions in your project...

JoshuaShoemaker

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Everything is messed up and Playmaer doesn't exist
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 10:26:47 PM »
Thank you very much. I actually remember reading that and I didn't think much of it because I had several customs actions already. Thank you again