playMaker

Author Topic: WIP -- Beginner Visual Programming Tutorial Series  (Read 4728 times)

bizilux

WIP -- Beginner Visual Programming Tutorial Series
« on: August 09, 2014, 09:02:20 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm starting paid visual programming tutorial series for beginners.

There will not be a single line of code written, all will be done with Playmaker. There will be small price for whole tutorial series ($50). This is the first introduction video of the series, and it is free (second one too). (First part will be about 10 videos, all parts together around 50 videos)

This is just introduction video, explaining everything that will be done in first part of series. Whole series will consist of 3-4 parts.

Anyways, i would appreciate if you guys would look at the video, even if you arent interested in this tutorial series, because i would like some constructive feedback.
I dont really have experience in making tutorials, i just like doing it alot. I know that my english could be a bit better, and a few words such as "SO" ruin it a bit, but we got to start somewhere.

ViRiX Dreamcore

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: WIP -- Beginner Visual Programming Tutorial Series
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:29:56 AM »
I'll admit I wasn't sure at first and your last paragraph about not really being good at tutorials and English is rather off putting when you consider that people would be paying for this.

However, after watching the video, I am rather interested in the AI set up and the arrays. And then you go into photon which is awesome. So yeah, I'm interested.

Nice job.

bizilux

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 11:15:59 AM »
i paused it and i will resume it in few days, it will not be paid anymore, it will be for free, on youtube and i am putting together donation page for anyone that wants to support me on patreon.

it will be part of this series:

so far i made 4 parts, 1 more for tic tac toe game, and then im switching to ping pong 2d. 
im just not sure which game will have photon in it... photon is quite a big thing on its own, so im not sure if it will be part of this series... maybe it will be part of 2d top down shooter series that im starting right now too... im open to suggestions :)

Hushonik

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 08:06:17 AM »
Yes yes, I am looking for 5th installment of your tut.