playMaker

Author Topic: Daikon Forge - Where are the updated Actions?  (Read 2228 times)

jess84

Daikon Forge - Where are the updated Actions?
« on: July 28, 2014, 09:01:51 PM »
Hi,

I see on Trello that the DKForge Actions update for Unity 4.5 has been marked as done, but I can't find the actions here.

Any ideas?

(And no, I still can't create a login for the Daikon Forge website, so if they're there I can't get them. Still not sure why they've been hidden away on there and they're not available from the Asset Store package, or on here. )

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Daikon Forge - Where are the updated Actions?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 07:57:01 AM »
Hi,

They are indeed in there... Have you been able to get in touch somehow with the author to solve your login issues, this is the first thing you need to do now, then everything is going to flow a bit better. You can get hold of him, on this forum, and on Unity forum as well.

Bye,

Jean

JonathanBurroughs

• Junior Playmaker
  • Some kind of independent game developer
    • @HiFiHair
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 07:16:12 AM »
Hello Jean,

http://www.daikonforge.com/forums/threads/dfgui-open-source.2248/page-2#post-10816

Now that Daikon Forge has gone open source do you know if the plan is to do the same with the PlayMaker actions? Currently they can only be downloaded by those with a registered Daikon Forge license, which are no longer available for purchase.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 05:02:02 AM »
Hi,

I don't know sorry. Typically tho, not trying to scare you, but going open source here may means a difficult future, and probably no support no update very soon. I'd love to be proved wrong, but with Unity UI coming... It's too bad cause I really believed in DFGUI and switched a project from ngui to dfgui... d'oh...

Bye,

Jean