playMaker

Author Topic: Do you need a place to sale your game  (Read 2225 times)

mikewwayne

• Playmaker Newbie
Do you need a place to sale your game
« on: August 09, 2014, 04:13:45 PM »

MWW

If anyone have a game ready for sale let me know and I will give you the info we are officially launching Oct. 1. 2014 and in the mean time you can send us a description of your game at this e mail address, it is not the official email address of course . mikewwayne@gmail.com

We will keep In contact and a couple weeks from now we will give you the website link where you can download the submission forms and requirements as for now email only the description of your game. do not send your games at this time . However before time of release we will only need a playable demo cover art work and the completed game.
mikewwayne@gmail.com
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 06:25:11 PM by mikewwayne »

jess84

Re: Do you need a place to sale your game
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 06:34:27 PM »
If this isn't dodgy in any way, how about you post a link to your website and not just a gmail address!  ::)

I'm also not sure how legit a post is if the subject line contains basic English errors.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 06:36:27 PM by jess84 »

mikewwayne

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 10:19:51 PM »
I am sorry about grammatical errors this is truly legitimate, It's just that we are in the stages of legalities, such as name clearance you will have all info ASAP since the official launch date is OCT. 1st 2014 , meanwhile look on the forums for more details. 

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 11:59:29 PM »
It appears quite sketchy. Since you have no merit or anything legitimate behind this I'm going to lock the thread. The one on the unity forums isn't really going anywhere good either.

Consider posting again when your official advertising campaign is in full swing.

Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D