playMaker

Author Topic: Simple Inventory System using Playmaker and NGUI  (Read 1954 times)

rlatndnsxo

• Playmaker Newbie
Simple Inventory System using Playmaker and NGUI
« on: August 14, 2014, 01:09:03 AM »
Guys I need some help ASAP

I've been trying to make a simple inventory system for my game.

As Iam not a skilled programmer Iam having a hard time with this.

I've downloaded all the tutorials, but since Iam new to programming NGUI tutorials with C# is not helping much

So I've came to Playmaker and found out the Arraymaker

I've downloaded all the actions and examples and knoticed that there was a

example scene for inventory.

But when I open the scene All I see is couple of cubes and speres on a plane and

nothing else. when I play the scene, the objects fall to the ground and when I click on them they just disapear, I cant see where the inventory slots is.

To the point. I want to make a simple inventory system which allows you to equip your character with items on your inventory slots.

jess84

Re: Simple Inventory System using Playmaker and NGUI
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:37:47 AM »

But when I open the scene All I see is couple of cubes and speres on a plane and

nothing else. when I play the scene, the objects fall to the ground and when I click on them they just disapear, I cant see where the inventory slots is.

When the scene is playing, click on the object that holds the array - and you can watch items being added to / removed from the array in the Inspector Panel.

(you might want to click on the 'lock' icon at the top of the inspector panel after  you've got the scene object selected - otherwise it might change the inspector panel focus to the last clicked object)