playMaker

Author Topic: Looking for a freelancer to help with a code segment  (Read 1585 times)

cdutoit

• Playmaker Newbie
Looking for a freelancer to help with a code segment
« on: September 02, 2014, 11:21:17 AM »
Hello -

I'm looking for someone to help me with putting together a small skeleton of a game. I am too much of a "newbie" to get this part working and need some help jump starting my project.

I will share full details with anyone that's interested so that you can provide me an accurate quote, but to give you a sense of what I'm trying to accomplish.

Please remember I'm not asking you to develop a full game. Just the mechanics as follows: You've probably seen the game "Flight Control" (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flight-control/id306220440?mt=8)

I'm trying to replicate the mechanics that game of having objects randomly come into the screen, and then allowing the user to select the object (touch or click) and "drag" or "draw" a flight path for the object, which the object then proceeds to follow. If it reaches the end of the flight path, it just continues in the direction it was last going in.

In this manner, the user can jump between different objects, drawing a flight path for each one. The path is visible on the screen, and dissapears as the path is completed.

So what I'm looking for is a developer who will code just that part ... no special graphics requirements (ie. just use a capsule as the object) and none of the actual game play. Simply the creation of random objects, selecting them and drawing a flight path they follow.

Requirements:
  • Must be coded in playmaker
    Can use 3rd party tools. I'd like it if you can use Curvy (see asset store) as I believe splines is the way to go for the flight path, but open to suggestions. I will of course reimburse for the license cost of the framework used once agreed upon.

Send me a PM with a flat-fee cost and timeframe, and of course if you need any clarifying details. Prefer to do payments via paypal.

Thanks much!!

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:23:33 AM by cdutoit »