playMaker

Author Topic: UnityAds  (Read 39256 times)

RAWilco

• Playmaker Newbie
    • StinBeard
Re: UnityAds
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2015, 11:03:04 AM »
If you have a the actions test in Android...uncheck the "pause engine while AD". Ant use a wait actions (2 or 3 seconds) and then...show_ads

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work either. I even tried a few really long wait times (10+ seconds) just to make sure.

Also I went through all of my project folders to ensure none of my assets are conflicting or interfering with Unity Ads. I then tried opening a fresh project and installed only Playmaker, Unity Ads and LampRabbit's actions. And since I am still having the same problem, I think it's safe to say that problem is not unique to my project (though I still have no idea what is causing it).

xhidnoda

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 11:15:31 AM »
I still the same problem...but when i build my game in my android device is works... but when re-build another version of my game...is not working anymore...i don't not why.

szomaza

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2015, 12:56:38 AM »
I have only tested on Android and it seems to work perfectly with the test ads so far.
Quite often the ad is unavailable, so I must press the button to show it multiple times.

To solve this an action that can check if ad has already been "dowloaded" or precache is over would be nice.
This way we could only activate the "play ad" button when actually there is something to play right away.

This would be handy also when the player has viewed all the ads, so the play button does not appear anymore, only when there are ads to show again.

br,
szomaza

xhidnoda

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2015, 06:54:32 AM »
I Agree

escpodgames

• Assets
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 02:58:11 AM »
Here ya go! Thx to szomaza for testing the action

Use this action to check if the ad becomes ready and then continue with the FSM.

szomaza

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 05:09:00 AM »
Thanks LampRabbit it seems to work perfectly.
Can use this action to wait until the ad becomes available and then continue with the FSM, like so:

xhidnoda

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2015, 07:48:26 AM »
Great..!! @LampRabbit
@szomaza

MUX

• Playmaker Newbie
    • @stefstivala
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2015, 12:00:57 AM »
thanks for sharing, worked on first try.

rik

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2015, 02:06:22 PM »
Hi any one make a unity package so that it will be easy to use i see many people contributed and updates can any one make package much appreciated

MattyWS

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 08:11:40 PM »
Thank you! This is a massive time saver as I was about to make my own.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 03:47:10 AM »
Hi,

Yeah, I need to move this into a rep and also make it available on the ecosystem.

Please bump regularly :)

Bye,

Jean

phanbanhut

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2015, 08:49:49 AM »
 :) Thanks!

Lars Steenhoff

• Beta Group
  • Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2015, 02:59:50 PM »
great please add it to the eco system

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 05:42:36 AM »
Hi,

Yes, it's planned :)

Bye,

Jean

szomaza

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2015, 01:56:17 AM »
Hi,

I am updating stuff (reinstalling the newest of Unity and every plugin I use) and got these 5 WARNINGS when adding the 3 playmaker actions for UnityAds:

Code: [Select]
Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/UnityAds/UnityAds_AdReady.cs(27,58): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.Advertisement.isReady(string)' is obsolete: `Use Advertisement.IsReady method instead'

Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/UnityAds/UnityAds_Initialize.cs(27,47): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.Advertisement.allowPrecache' is obsolete: `Advertisement.allowPrecache is no longer supported and does nothing'

Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/UnityAds/UnityAds_ShowAd.cs(46,58): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.Advertisement.isReady(string)' is obsolete: `Use Advertisement.IsReady method instead'

Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/UnityAds/UnityAds_ShowAd.cs(53,106): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.ShowOptions.pause' is obsolete: `ShowOptions.pause is no longer supported and does nothing, video ads will always pause the game'

Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/UnityAds/UnityAds_ShowAd.cs(55,91): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Advertisements.ShowOptions.pause' is obsolete: `ShowOptions.pause is no longer supported and does nothing, video ads will always pause the game'

Haven't tested, yet so not sure if any of them cause any problems or not.

Unity 5.1.1f1
Unity Ads 1.2.1
and the 3 actions from this thread: UnityAds_AdReady, UnityAds_Initialize, UnityAds_ShowAd

Br,
szomaza