playMaker

Author Topic: Help with errors please  (Read 2648 times)

PaulH

• Junior Playmaker
Help with errors please
« on: September 13, 2014, 06:42:25 AM »
Hi

i get these errors and cant seem to get rid of them, would be really grateful if someone knows how?

i have tried updating playmaker through the asset store, reset all windows to factory, updated all other plugins i use but they wont go. grrr...

Error Loading Action: My Coin STAR Spin : FSM : State 2 : HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.SendEvent : delay
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:CreateAction(FsmState, Int32)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:LoadActions(FsmState)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:get_Actions()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:DoSearch()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:Update()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:.ctor(Fsm)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:GetSearch(Fsm)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:Update(Fsm)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:UpdateAll()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.GlobalVariablesWindow:OnFocus()
UnityEditor.HostView:OnFocus()

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: ArgRange_Array
Parameter name: count
  at System.Text.UTF8Encoding.InternalGetCharCount (System.Byte[] bytes, Int32 index, Int32 count, UInt32 leftOverBits, UInt32 leftOverCount, System.Object provider, System.Text.DecoderFallbackBuffer& fallbackBuffer, System.Byte[]& bufferArg, Boolean flush) [0x00048] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Text/UTF8Encoding.cs:462
  at System.Text.UTF8Encoding.GetCharCount (System.Byte[] bytes, Int32 index, Int32 count) [0x00004] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Text/UTF8Encoding.cs:687
  at System.Text.Encoding.GetChars (System.Byte[] bytes, Int32 index, Int32 count) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Text/Encoding.cs:328
  at System.Text.Encoding.GetString (System.Byte[] bytes, Int32 index, Int32 count) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Text/Encoding.cs:751
  at System.Text.UTF8Encoding.GetString (System.Byte[] bytes, Int32 index, Int32 count) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Text/UTF8Encoding.cs:1052
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmUtility.ByteArrayToFsmFloat (System.Byte[] bytes, Int32 startIndex, Int32 totalLength) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.LoadActionField (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.FieldInfo field, Int32 paramIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.CreateAction (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state, Int32 actionIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:CreateAction(FsmState, Int32)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:LoadActions(FsmState)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:get_Actions()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:DoSearch()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:Update()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:.ctor(Fsm)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:GetSearch(Fsm)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:Update(Fsm)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmSearch:UpdateAll()
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.GlobalVariablesWindow:OnFocus()
UnityEditor.HostView:OnFocus()

Thanks for any help.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Help with errors please
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 12:48:56 PM »
Please submit a bug report so we can get more info on your setup. Main Menu > PlayMaker > Tools > Submit Bug Report.

You should get a confirmation mail. If possible reply to that mail and attach your project and describe how to reproduce the problem (e.g., which scene to load etc.).

I'll take a look at the project asap.

PaulH

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Help with errors please
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 03:10:32 PM »
Please submit a bug report so we can get more info on your setup. Main Menu > PlayMaker > Tools > Submit Bug Report.

You should get a confirmation mail. If possible reply to that mail and attach your project and describe how to reproduce the problem (e.g., which scene to load etc.).

I'll take a look at the project asap.

hi
i submitted a bug report, but while doing so, it lead me to trace the error, it was an action that was looking for an event that no longer exists!

thanks

Paul