PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

Steamworks.NET

<< < (2/25) > >>

devotid:
Downloaded the Steamworks.net package and had to make the changes to get it working in Unity 3.5.7 as per the FAQ on the documentation page.  I put in my app id and it worked flawlessly. :)

But.... When i went to import yours or Terris actions for playmaker I am getting these errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

- Assets/Scripts/Steamworks.NET/PlayMaker/SteamGetStat.cs(37,56): error CS1061: Type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' does not contain a definition for `RealType' and no extension method `RealType' of type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Scripts/Steamworks.NET/PlayMaker/SteamGetStat.cs(39,68): error CS1061: Type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' does not contain a definition for `SetValue' and no extension method `SetValue' of type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Scripts/Steamworks.NET/PlayMaker/SteamGetStat.cs(42,68): error CS1061: Type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' does not contain a definition for `SetValue' and no extension method `SetValue' of type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Scripts/Steamworks.NET/PlayMaker/SteamGetStat.cs(46,192): error CS1061: Type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' does not contain a definition for `RealType' and no extension method `RealType' of type `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmVar' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Scripts/Steamworks.NET/PlayMaker/SteamGetStat.cs(46,201): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `System.Exception.Exception(string)' has some invalid arguments

Assets/Scripts/Steamworks.NET/PlayMaker/SteamGetStat.cs(46,201): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `object' expression to type `string'

devotid:
BUmp.... anybody using these actions with a steam game?

Thanks.

Kevin

terri:
No idea, sorry. Possibly something has been updated since the actions were created?

If you need help you can do what I did and commission Riley to help you out with the Playmaker integration. -> https://twitter.com/rileylabrecque

intrikit:
Hey guys,

So I want to use this just to set up achievements. Like if the player completes a level or kills enough enemies.

So the way I have it set up is the Steam Achievements Setup is running in a GameObject in the very first scene. I have the Don't Destroy On Load action on this too, so that it carries over to the other scenes.

I then have the Steam Unlock Achievement in the same states that trigger a completed level.. But nothing happens. Any input would be appreciated.

intrikit:
Anybody?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version