playMaker

Author Topic: Triggers not recognized while using camera path animator  (Read 1628 times)

noleafclover613

• Playmaker Newbie
Triggers not recognized while using camera path animator
« on: September 25, 2014, 01:29:34 PM »
We are trying to build a zombie level that is controlled by the camera path animator. To ensure that zombies do no spawn until just before their event, we are placing triggers along the path of the camera. The triggers do not seem to fire while running the camera path, but will fire when the camera path is turned off and the player is simply walking around the level. I was hoping someone had a solution for this issue, or another way to activate the game objects (zombies) just before their station is reached via playmaker.

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Triggers not recognized while using camera path animator
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 04:44:42 PM »
I assume you mean the Camera Path Animator plugin on the Asset Store?
I'm not familiar with it, but the author might be able to help:
http://support.jasperstocker.com/support/

Maybe you need to add a kinematic rigid body to the camera...?

noleafclover613

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Triggers not recognized while using camera path animator
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 06:47:48 PM »
Thanks for the reply, I tried a kinematic rigid body but it was not successful. Thank you for referring me to jasperstocker. I have sent an e-mail and hopefully will find a solution within the reply. I have the events (spawning zombies) working correctly through script, it is actually very simple, but we are trying to create the entire project with only playmaker and the camera path animator and ran into issues.

Anyways, thank you for the reply and suggestions. I'm sure we will get this figured out sometime very soon.