playMaker

Author Topic: ArrayMaker Question [SOLVED]  (Read 2816 times)

Jereko

• Playmaker Newbie
ArrayMaker Question [SOLVED]
« on: November 16, 2011, 03:51:25 PM »
Hello!

First off, I am new to this forum so I wanted to introduce myself and say hello!  Seems like a nice community :)

Secondly, I have downloaded Arraymaker... first let me say what an incredible addon!  I am having some trouble though... I can not get any game object arrays to function at all.  I have done tests trying the same actions but using different variable types (such as int, string etc..) and they all work wonderfully.  When I try to do something like "Array List Get" accessing an array of game objects it simply does nothing - no errors or anything it just doesn't update the "get game object data" variable.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as this specific kind of functionality is pretty crucial to the game I am trying to create!  Thanks in advance.  
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:40:54 PM by alexchouls »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: ArrayMaker Question
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:52:23 PM »
Hello and welcome!

ok, Let's see: there are several factor that could lead to your problem,

I edited this answer cause i mis readed your question (that'll teach me trying to answer question at 4 am in an airport with american airlines on the phone for 40 mn cause they did not issue correctly my ticket.... What a start for an early morning!). I am not in front of my computer right now, as soon as i get chance, i'll double check that indeed the gameobject part is not working and get back to you.

Bye,

Jean
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:49:07 PM by jeanfabre »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 10:16:02 AM »
Ok, found the issue:

An error slipped in for that action, and actually in the related action for the hashtable too.

I have attached the two actions to this post that you need to replace:

in "PlayMaker/Actions/Addons/ArrayList" replace ArrayListGet with the one attached
in  "PlayMaker/Actions/Addons/HashTable"  replace HashTableGet with the one attached

I will reissue a complete package withe this correction within the next few days.

Sorry for the trouble!

Bye,

Jean

Jereko

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »
Hi Jean!!

Sounds like you had some airlines trouble, I hope that got sorted out well for you!  Thank you so much for the quick reply and solution.  This works GREAT!  You are a genius.  Thanks again for creating this awesome addon and for helping with this issue :)