playMaker

Author Topic: Supported Consoles  (Read 2185 times)

arcadekid

• Playmaker Newbie
Supported Consoles
« on: November 07, 2014, 08:06:06 AM »
Hello,

I'm new on Playmaker. I saw many topics on the forum about console support, but many of them are old and probably the situation nowadays isn't the same. I would like to know if Playmaker is compatible with PS3, PS4, PSV, XBOX ONE and WiiU. Of course there are some games running on these consoles using Playmaker, but what are the limitations using Playmaker on these platforms?

Thanks

sami_m

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Supported Consoles
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:55:24 AM »
I'm no expert but I think it should work on all platforms without problems. Some consoles might require certain code additions and it is highly possible that Playmaker doesn't have custom actions for those so you might need to do some old school programming for those parts. I've tried Vita and it just works fine without any problems.

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
Re: Supported Consoles
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/no-playmaker-support-for-unity-5-and-webgl-export-what-a-pity.277690/#post-1833597

AFAIK if Unity exports to it, then it should work fine. Flash was an exception in the 3.x cycle but Unity ended up dropping it anyway. The latest troubles have been WebGL but those are clearing up through the beta.
Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D