playMaker

Author Topic: My first Puzzle Game [FREE] [RELEASED]  (Read 3112 times)

Loganou974

• Playmaker Newbie
My first Puzzle Game [FREE] [RELEASED]
« on: December 25, 2014, 02:34:42 PM »
Hi indies !

I've just published my first FREE 3-match Game on Android : Puzzle Galaxy ! It was made thanks to Playmaker !

Here's the teaser !

Download it Here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Funkymonkeystudios.Puzzlegalaxy

Please feel free to Test it & Rate it ;)

See you later on the forum and Have a nice Holyday !

------------

Addictive and FREE TO PLAY Puzzle Game with Adventures, PLanets, Space and...BLOBS ?!
Puzzle Galaxy is a MUST Play for every 3-Match Game Fan !
Based on the brand new and famous Puzzle Game System, Play the leader of a famous Space Crew and take missions to save your kidnapped pals !
- SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE
Match three or more blobs of the same color to attack your enemies. Unlike classic puzzle games, you can move a blob as far as you want to match it. Make the biggest combo, crash your opponent and lead your crew to FREEDOM !!
- A GALAXY TO EXPLORE
With over 10 Different Hostile Population, discover more than 99 PLANETS with more and more Challenge every step !
- UPGRADE AND LEVEL UP
Buy equipments to make YOU much stronger. You've never seen a Blob THIS powerful in a puzzle game...seriously it's NUTS. More than 20 Custom HeadGears and Weapons Awaits you !
- CULTIVATE GEMS
Send your rescued crew to the search of gems ! Gather them, Collect them and become the richest !
-EXTRA MODE
Unlock the survival mode and try to break your limits and beat you own scores !

Note: Puzzle Galaxy is free to download and play. However, optional items may soon be available for purchase via In-App Billing to expand upon your gameplay experience.
*A network connection is required to play
--------

xhidnoda

Re: My first Puzzle Game [FREE] [RELEASED]
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 10:07:26 AM »
donwloading...