playMaker

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Animator Actions not Showing  (Read 3173 times)

ninjapps

• Playmaker Newbie
  • May the force be with you.
[SOLVED] Animator Actions not Showing
« on: December 10, 2014, 09:23:28 AM »
Hi,

I have just updated to the new Unity 4.6.1f1 and I have imported the Mecanim Animator Actions to a new project and these are not showing.

I have tried on another computer and some of them did but not all and I do get I this error in red

Assets/PlayMaker Animator/Actions/GetAnimatorIsControlled.cs(94,56): error CS0619: `UnityEngine.Animator.IsControlled(UnityEngine.Transform)' is obsolete: `use mask and layers to control subset of transfroms in a skeleton'

Any Ideas?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:42:22 AM by ninjapps »

ninjapps

• Playmaker Newbie
  • May the force be with you.
Re: Animator Actions not Showing
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »
Ok, For anyone who is having this issue the main problem was the package itself. I am not sure how this happened but I realized this by using a package viewer which shows you the contents of the package before installing and I compared the packages I was downloading which showed the missing actions each time.

It could not have been a corrupted download since I downloaded the package more than once over the past couple of days but today's download package had the missing actions! within! Weird  :o

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:48:45 AM by ninjapps »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: [SOLVED] Animator Actions not Showing
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 11:09:56 AM »
Hi,

yes, I reuploaded it when I realized there was missing actions.

as for obselete actions, unfortunatly, you will have to delete them manually, since a package can not features information on old actions to remove, and marking actions obsolete is I feel leaving some junk that needs to be processed, recompiled, etc etc, so I prefer not having them and maintain a clean system.

Bye,

Jean