playMaker

Author Topic: Ngui Problem, need help  (Read 1764 times)

nabilfx

Ngui Problem, need help
« on: December 18, 2014, 02:00:41 PM »
I need help, I have a cube with the playmaker (object touch event) on it, within the Ngui anchor, the problem is the Cube with (object touch event) does not work, when i touch the object in the screen of the cellphone.
If i put the cube with the playmaker (object touch event) without Ngui anchor it works.
How can i fix that.
Here is the project packague link:

[LINK REMOVED] redistribution of asset store paid assets is not allowed.

I need to solve this problem please!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:02:21 AM by jeanfabre »

nabilfx

Re: Ngui Problem, need help
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 02:44:53 PM »
Help!!!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Ngui Problem, need help
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 04:06:21 AM »
Hi,

I removed the link, you are not allowed to redistribute paid assets. I don't blame you, packaging is a bit a pain in such projects... but next time, double check you don't include what can be downloaded from the asset store directly.

As for the scene. I can't really get into it, I don't understand where you have this issue. I assume you are refering to Vuforia-CylinderTarget scene right?

Where did you get the TouchRaycaster script from ?

You are facing issues with compatibility between ngui and vuforia. PlayMaker is not yet involved here :)

basically, you need to target the right camera, ngui has its own camera ( in UI ROOT), and so it's strongly recommanded ( I guess mandatory) to use ngui camera to do all the touch input work especially if you want to catch user interaction with ngui elements. ngui has all the scripts and systems for this, why not using this?

Bye,

Jean