playMaker

Author Topic: Make bullets, make them fly in playmaker, and set up gun weapon system  (Read 9858 times)

foxdeltagames

• Junior Playmaker
Hey guys, I just made my very first Playmaker tutorial. I cover on how to make a object fly acting as the bullet, and make it spawn by using the left mouse button. I will show how to make a handgun system also a automatic weapon system.

So I hope everyone enjoys, and I hope my method of making bullets work for you.

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
Re: Make bullets, make them fly in playmaker, and set up gun weapon system
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 06:54:20 PM »
Good work! You explained things well!

It's a familiar loop and method, your viewers will benefit from learning stuff like this. =)
Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D

coffeeANDsoda

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 01:55:54 PM »
Are you planning to make more playmaker tutorials?

foxdeltagames

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »
Thanks Lane. It took me a while to get things right.

CoffeANDsoda, yes I am. once I figure out how to do the course and re run it a few times on my own I will make the next one.

I think I'll plan on dealing damage with the bullet to a game object and Colling with level props.

Pretty much I will be making videos on how I did things and what worked for me and for my projects. I will like to share them with the rest of the community to help others get things going.

I'm sure there are other ways to do things besides what I showed. :)

coffeeANDsoda

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 08:19:30 PM »
So whenever you are going to complete this tutorial series, what plans do you have with other genres?

foxdeltagames

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 12:27:59 AM »
So whenever you are going to complete this tutorial series, what plans do you have with other genres?

Well I am still learning Playmaker, and right now so far I manage to get as far as I can making a FPS type of game.

Once I finish my current project, and get started on an other project; I will then post videos based on what I done on those projects.

I'm looking to add how to add tracers to the bullets when firing on my next video when I have time to make it, so keep an eye out for it.

:)

PS sorry for the late reply.

coffeeANDsoda

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 11:25:18 PM »
Well I am still learning Playmaker, and right now so far I manage to get as far as I can making a FPS type of game.

Once I finish my current project, and get started on an other project; I will then post videos based on what I done on those projects.

I'm looking to add how to add tracers to the bullets when firing on my next video when I have time to make it, so keep an eye out for it.

I see. Well, usually on youtube, playmaker tutorial videos are pretty limited, that's why I asked. I do have difficulty at times really taking elements from other tutorials and incorporating those features, actions, whatever into my projects.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:35:18 PM by coffeeANDsoda »