playMaker

Author Topic: bug in playmakerGui inspector and itween/playmaker  (Read 2707 times)

cel

bug in playmakerGui inspector and itween/playmaker
« on: December 31, 2014, 10:41:58 AM »
I'm using unity 4.6.1f1, playmaker 1.7.7.f6 and the playmaker pinball kit and i get the following error:

Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerGUIInspector.cs(26,26): warning CS0618: `UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility.LookLikeInspector()' is obsolete: `LookLikeControls and LookLikeInspector modes are deprecated.'
Assets/iTween/PlayMaker/Editor/iTweenMoveToActionEditor.cs(36,18): warning CS0618: `UnityEditor.Undo.SetSnapshotTarget(UnityEngine.Object, string)' is obsolete: `Use Undo.RecordObject instead'

am I doing something wrong here?

TheRegge

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: bug in playmakerGui inspector and itween/playmaker
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 11:44:50 AM »
Same problem here... the console output is an alert, not an error, so it might not break anything... yet. Is this being fixed?
By the way, LOVE Playmaker  ;D

Cool_Flow

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: bug in playmakerGui inspector and itween/playmaker
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:26:53 AM »
Same problem here... the console output is an alert, not an error, so it might not break anything... yet. Is this being fixed?
By the way, LOVE Playmaker  ;D

I'm having the same thing come up. It's just code in Playmaker trying to use a unity function that is no longer used, so hopefully there's a fix soon.