PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

Fixing IL2CPP linking errors[SOLVED]

<< < (2/20) > >>

LAB618:
Thanks Alex,

I'm new to Unity and Playmaker, so didn't realise the active property had been deprecated. I use it quite a bit, so will now go through my project and change it.

Cheers
Steve

meaphly:
From the Output Xcode is giving me, I witness an unmitigated disaster. Is this gonna get fixed by any side?

jeanfabre:
Hi,

I can publish to IOS with IL2cpp. What is the error you get in xCode?

It's likely that third party assets needs updating or are not yet compatible, but I can publish a project using PlayMaker. Make sure for example that you have stripping disabled ( and run the latest PlayMaker and Unity versions)

Bye,

Jean

meaphly:
I can publish too but apart a menu scene the rest do not work properly. The magnitude of this is big in the project. Stripping is disabled. If you have anything that I could have ignored when using IL2CPP please tell me.
For the record I use "Set Property" a lot since that is why I mainly use Playmaker. Tell me if I have to do everything using scripting or another plugin.
I handle from Camera Shaders' float values to Wheel Colliders on the fly and UI position elements. As far as it concerns activation of objects I use "Activate" action only, "Enable" property (set property: enabled, boolean) on components (objects) of game objects.

I get a lot of

(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

and a lot of

(HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PlayMakerFSM.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
 at Replacements.RemotingServices.CreateClientProxy (System.Type objectType, System.String url, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Replacements.RemotingServices:CreateClientProxy(Type, String, Object[])

jeanfabre:
Hi,

This is still *likely* something happening within Unity, not PlayMaker, because the root of the cause is still the RPC method from Unity that doesn't compile properly.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/bug-replacements-remotingservices-createclientproxy-in-unity-5-0-1-and-xcode-6.317067/

Let me clarify, you say that you have one scene that you can publish but not others, in the SAME projects?

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version