playMaker

Author Topic: Prefab of turn off box collide of other cubes when a cube get trigger  (Read 1096 times)

Devin

• Playmaker Newbie
Hi!
I get stucked when making a prefab with playmaker. I created a cube and attached two fsms to the cube. One for Listener and the other for Responder. When a trigger enter event is captured by the Listener FSM, it will broadcast a gloabl event. What I want is turn off the box collider of other cubes when a cube gets trigger enter event. I made a prefab with the cube and draged it to the scene for seveal times. I can turn off the collider when a cube gets trigger enter event.

The problem is how can i keep the box collider of the selected cube on?  Exclude self means the FSM but not the gameobject so the other fsm of the cube can still get the global event and turn off the box collider of the cube itself.

Seems simple but i get confused. Attachment is my FSM screenshots. Any help is appreciated!

Devin

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Prefab of turn off box collide of other cubes when a cube get trigger
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 03:15:08 AM »
Solved with global variables. I have to save sender variable and then compare with the gameobject itself by get get owner and compare object.