playMaker

Author Topic: Easy Save 2 + Playmaker  (Read 4482 times)

Gua

• Beta Group
    • Andrii Vintsevych
Easy Save 2 + Playmaker
« on: December 22, 2014, 07:21:45 AM »
I've been looking for easy save and load solution for a long time. Despite the name, I'm not sure that Easy Save 2 is what I'm looking for. I make games using playmaker, from what I can see from outside. Looks like Easy Save 2 works on the same principle as PlayerPrefs with the difference that ES2 doesn't save data into registry and supports more data types. Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm missing some time killer saving feature.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Easy Save 2 + Playmaker
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 01:03:57 AM »
Hi,

you should enquire to EasySave directly for accuracy, I don't think registry is involved at all with EasySave, only basic server, files and playerprefs access.

Bye,

Jean

xhidnoda

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »
Easy Save 2 is not works in unity 4.6 only works in 3.5 and 4.2. I have a lot of problem with this plugin.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 04:04:54 AM »
Hi,

Have you reported to the author on this?

What kind of errors do you get?
Are you sure you have the latest arrayMaker and easysave bridge?

Bye,

Jean

xhidnoda

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:06:25 AM »
The File Editor is not show in Unity 4.6
They said:
"As this is a bug at Unity’s end, we have to wait for Unity to fix it. According to them, it should work in any version prior to Unity 4.6. It is only the File Editor which does not work in Unity 4.6 … everything else works fine."

BUT is work now with this setting:

"We’ve just heard back from Unity regarding the bug with the File Editor, and they say that it may be a bug with Unity’s Dark colour scheme, and that changing to the Light skin by going to Preferences > Skin (Pro Only) should fix the problem."