playMaker

Author Topic: Itween/playmaker errors  (Read 2697 times)

wheretheidivides

Itween/playmaker errors
« on: February 17, 2015, 01:17:50 PM »
I get the following itween errors.  I just updated to new Itween and they conflict.  Seems like every time I update stuff I get errors like this.  I am using the look from action in playmaker so it's needed (I can't delete it).  Any ideas of how to fix these errors?

Assets/PlayMaker/Actions/iTween/iTweenLookFrom.cs(30,24): warning CS0436: The type `iTween' conflicts with the imported type `iTween'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Now this one has a obsolete error.  Is there some pragma command I could use to get rid of it?

Assets/iTween/PlayMaker/Editor/iTweenMoveToActionEditor.cs(36,18): warning CS0618: `UnityEditor.Undo.SetSnapshotTarget(UnityEngine.Object, string)' is obsolete: `Use Undo.RecordObject instead'

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Itween/playmaker errors
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 01:29:12 PM »
You probably have 2 copies of iTween in your project. Playmaker installs iTween in Assets\iTween which is where iTween used to install itself, but maybe this has changed. Try deleting the Assets\iTween folder.

The obsolete warning is harmless (it doesn't break anything) and is fixed in the next update.

wheretheidivides

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:01:58 PM »
Here is pic of itween folder.  Should I still just delete it?

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 02:08:09 PM »
Yes, try deleting it. My guess is when you imported the latest version of iTween it installed somewhere else. You can type iTween in the Project view search field to find it...