playMaker

Author Topic: SOLVED: PUN Worker Demo Issue  (Read 1914 times)

SeriousRPG

• Playmaker Newbie
SOLVED: PUN Worker Demo Issue
« on: February 20, 2015, 07:46:53 PM »
Hi,
I currently am using the non Playmaker script for the Menu (WorkerMenu). I was trying to shift over to the playmaker FSMs, but have a problem connecting. I have put the same menu related FSMs (under Menu object from Separate Scenes Demo Lobby) into my loading page which works fine with the script version. I get an error from Menu-Create Room -

CreateRoom failed. Client is not on Master Server or not yet ready to call operations. Wait for callback: OnJoinedLobby or OnConnectedToMaster.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonNetwork:CreateRoom(String, RoomOptions, TypedLobby) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonNetwork.cs:1476)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.PhotonNetworkCreateRoom:OnEnter() (at Asse...

I noticed that when the Main menu loads - that "Players on Master:" shows 0. With the script it shows 1, as it should. I also noticed that the newer scripts from PUN (Version 1.5) have differences in the ServerSettings.cs.

The only download I can find for PUNPlaymaker says PUN is version 1.28, but it is no longer. Is there a different place I can get updated Playmaker actions for Photon? 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:03:06 PM by SeriousRPG »

SeriousRPG

• Playmaker Newbie
Solved Re: PUN Worker Demo Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 12:02:42 PM »
I seemed have solved this by unclicking "Connect to Best Server" on the Photon Network Connect Using Setting action.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: SOLVED: PUN Worker Demo Issue
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 03:28:11 AM »
Hi,

You never get the "ON JOINED LOBBY" or "ON CONNECT TO MASTER" event?

Bye,

Jean