PlayMaker News > User Showcase

3D Infinite Runner for Playmaker

<< < (2/10) > >>

Graham:
Unity 5 version is now live, thanks for your patience!

Graham:
Many people have been asking for this, so I have added a Sample Android APK to the description.

This version uses full resolution textures, it can be optimized much more if needed. The swipe sensitivity can also be easily adjusted. Let me know what you think.

Graham:
Many people have expressed frustration when using continues, only to immediately die afterwards by hitting another obstacle. I have remedied this by adding a brief invincibility after using a continue. It acts just like the shield, but it's expiration is duration based instead of usage based.

I will be submitting this in an update along with a few other things soon. If you want to try it right away, contact me with your invoice number and I will be happy to send you a sample scene with the new fix.

Graham:
The update is now live!

Set your invincibility timer and you'll have no more unnecessary deaths after reviving! Also includes a few bug fixes, you will no longer get stuck on junk obstacles in Unity 5.

Graham:
I was asked me to make a version of this kit that would allow for defined level lengths. This allows levels that end at a given distance, and perhaps you can implement different themes for each level etc. I put it together, but it will not be in the official release for a while since it's still a little rough around the edges and not documented yet.

If anyone wants early access to this gameplay type, simply contact me with your invoice number and I'll gladly send you a sample.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version