playMaker

Author Topic: Instant A.I. System for PlayMaker - Just Released!  (Read 2546 times)

aibotsystem

• Playmaker Newbie
Instant A.I. System for PlayMaker - Just Released!
« on: March 10, 2015, 11:18:12 AM »
Hello all,

Most of your A.I. needs are now solved!

We're excited to announce the release of our new A.I. product, "Instant AI Bots for PlayMaker", a package of pre-built FSMs and custom scripts to help you create A.I. without programming!

Why did we make this?  We noticed that you can do pretty much all your A.I. behavior trees right within the PlayMaker editor itself, without having to learn yet another 3rd party UI -- and we want to help you do that.  This way, you keep your A.I. logic right alongside the rest of your game logic, all at home with PlayMaker.

This is intended for BOTH beginner and advanced PlayMaker users.

The product includes LOTS of example scenes, including: FPS, Tower Defense, Capture the Flag, and more!

Unity4 + Unity5 ready.

You can find all these examples, a gameplay video, and tutorial video all on the Asset Store product page.

Asset Store Link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/31067
Beta price: $50.

p.s. This thread is not intended to be a support forum. For technical support, please email us instead. Thanks!!

Comments, suggestions, welcome.  We'll be incredibly busy upcoming weeks with travel and updating the package to ensure compatibility, so sorry in advance if we aren't very active on this forum.