playMaker

Author Topic: Ricochet! (Android)  (Read 3658 times)

MattyWS

• Junior Playmaker
Ricochet! (Android)
« on: May 14, 2015, 12:18:23 PM »
So I made a small game for Android for fun. Currently only 9 levels but I do have plans for more as with any puzzle game. I'm hoping to get into the hundreds with updates. I made this one by myself in Unity. I purposefully made the last level to show how much harder it could get. :)

The plan for extra features will include crazy stuff like multiple balls from the start, teleport nodes, unavoidable buttons to spawn more balls, laser beams that switch on and off, moving enemies etc. For now though, just the 9 levels. :P

Also yes, it's a paid app.. I didn't want to put ads in. Obviously I used Playmaker for this, but also Mad Level Manager. I've made and sold many themes for Mad Level Manager including the theme I used to make this game. :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EarlyGames.Ricochet

MattyWS

• Junior Playmaker
Re: Ricochet! (Android)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 06:02:23 AM »
Updated price and added sounds and animations to make the game feel nice to play!

MattyWS

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 04:30:28 AM »
More updates but more importantly, Ricochet is now free! Enjoy all! :)

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 10:06:16 AM »
This is well executed Matty. The gameplay is fun and the visual effects are very pretty.
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

MattyWS

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 08:03:25 PM »
Thanks! ^^ You'll also be pleased to know there is now 27 levels! And if -anyone- manages to complete all 27 please post it here... I spent a lot of time plotting out those levels and there was a lot of evil laughter on my end. Needless to say from level 18 onward it gets extremely hard. :P