playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker not pushing Events in Unity 5  (Read 1578 times)

Budde88

Playmaker not pushing Events in Unity 5
« on: September 11, 2015, 10:50:23 AM »
I was wondering if maybe I had missed something when updating a project to Unity 5. I have ported my existing project from Unity 4.5.5f1 to Unity 5.0.2f1 and after fixing a lot of errors etc for 3rd party plugins, I see that when my game eventually builds in Xcode 6 without any errors, when I open the game on my iPad Air things just aren't working... :( I'm using Playmakers latest version 1.7.8.3.
I'm using Ngui, and the scroll view works and the buttons register when pressed, but the events just don't go through...

I should mention that everything is working perfectly in Unity of course.

Maybe I missed an important point somewhere along the line?

Budde88

Re: Playmaker not pushing Events in Unity 5
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 10:56:36 AM »
Ok it seems like when it finds the screen size it moves everything to the position it should, so it probably has something to do with the Ngui Events to Playmaker FSM Events. I will be upgrading that to the latest one on the wiki page and I will see if it persists
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 12:00:48 PM by Budde88 »

Budde88

Re: Playmaker not pushing Events in Unity 5
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 01:06:50 PM »
Ok so I believe it's not working when I build to IOS 64bit (NGUI PLAYMAKER ACTIONS).

It's all working in Unity 5.0.2f1 with NGUI 3.9.0 and the latest Playmaker,
but when I open my game on iOS, it's just not sending the events through when I press a button.

The NGUIplaymaker Proxy prefab is in the scene so I can't understand why it's not sending events, maybe a compatability issue?

NGUI Event to Playmaker FSM Event is just not working on 64bit builds to IOS. :(