playMaker

Author Topic: Scranbot! (updated)  (Read 4621 times)

shinodan

• Shinozone
Scranbot! (updated)
« on: April 07, 2012, 10:10:04 AM »
So i managed to get touchscreen controls working and this is the new project im working on, it will be a kind of scavenger game with puzzles ect: its been a hard week :|

Ill keep yall posted :) its shaping up nicely! gonna start using itween soon for ai.

Problems ive conquered are the touchscreen controls, i could make a full game on the pc without much bother but making an android game is hard :(

I cant get platform collision to work, i used the standard platform script when i was pc prototyping but i cant fuse that script with my new touchscreen one :( ill keep at it though.

ive been making flash cartoons and small games my whole life, i understand how script works, i just cant do it off the top of my head (thats why playmaker is a BIG YES PLEASE to me)

I wrote the music too :D i have 9 songs lined up for this game :D

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:50:06 AM by shinodan »

shinodan

• Shinozone
Re: Scranbot!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 03:49:54 AM »
So i got sick of the cartoon look and re-made it :)

Im really struggling with in air control with my movement script, if i jump and try and move i get no movement but if im moving and i jump i still have no control in air and just go in the direction i was facing....
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:02:09 AM by shinodan »

shinodan

• Shinozone
Re: Scranbot!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »

justifun

• 1.2 Beta
Re: Scranbot! (updated)
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 01:45:19 AM »
Great Progress Shinodan.  I agree, the less cartoony look and more realistic the better for your game.

Glad to see you are making great progress, keep up the good work!