playMaker

Author Topic: Dont have much hair left trying to figure this out, VR Help Please  (Read 10516 times)

tcmeric

• Beta Group
Re: Dont have much hair left trying to figure this out, VR Help Please
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 09:18:09 PM »
Why the need for the colider on the the switch? You are grabbing and pulling the switch down right? If so, it should be activated until you are able to grab it anyways (therefore why the need for the extra detection of the controller entering its space?).

beowulfkaine

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 09:21:20 PM »
I meant the toggle button itself. As it is the entire object lights up, I would like it to be just the toggle switch outline as well as the breaker.  Not sure where I saw this but I am trying to remember how to do it

beowulfkaine

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2017, 11:05:43 PM »
OK here is a sample of all the tutorials you have made and also the tips you gave me.  It's got a few bugs and this is not  a whole game, its a very small piece of something.  You need a HTC Vive to play this.

The solution to the breaker puzzle is red on the 1 row and 3 row, green on the 3rd row and yellow in the middle.

Also the flash light has no gravity but can be grabbed.  Also you can only use the left controller because I haven't figured out how to make playmaker use which ever controller is used yet.

Oh controls are the grip to grab and place, the trigger to use on the breakers which need to be turned on.

Room doesn't have any safety so if you fall through a door, your boned.

http://www.grumpyotisgames.com/temp/basement.rar
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 11:07:42 PM by beowulfkaine »