playMaker

Author Topic: Error Loading Action  (Read 3706 times)

Frank Lioty

• Playmaker Newbie
Error Loading Action
« on: July 12, 2017, 06:09:10 AM »
Hi guys,
 I constantly have this error on my console:

Error Loading Action: Wait : HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.Wait : finishEvent
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x0000c] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:633
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.LoadActionField (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm fsm, System.Object obj, System.Reflection.FieldInfo field, Int32 paramIndex) [0x0005b] in c:\Users\Alex\Documents\Unity\Playmaker\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:993
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.CreateAction (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Context context, Int32 actionIndex) [0x00264] in c:\Users\Alex\Documents\Unity\Playmaker\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:934
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:CreateAction(Context, Int32) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:939)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:LoadActions(FsmState) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:768)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:LoadActions() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:117)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:InitData() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1653)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Init(MonoBehaviour) (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1580)
PlayMakerFSM:Init() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFSM.cs:254)
PlayMakerFSM:Awake() (at c:/Users/Alex/Documents/Unity/Playmaker/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFSM.cs:216)

it appears both on editor, on playmode and on my build log file. No idea how to fix it. Any idea?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Error Loading Action
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 11:37:44 AM »
Hi,
There seems to be an issue with the 'wait' action.
Did you import some playmaker samples or projects?

You can try Assets/Reimport All.

Before you do, make a backup of your project to be sure.

If that did not help, can you make some pictures from your project?

Frank Lioty

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 10:05:43 AM »
just tried with no results.

Here the screenshots:

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 10:49:32 AM »
Hi.
In the menu : playmaker/tools you have some update options, i can try those.
If they don't work you can submit a bug report.
If you do, also add a link to this topic.

You can also pm a link to your project if you want me to check.

bess2k2

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 12:08:24 AM »
Did you ever get this fixed? I'm having the same issue.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 05:23:17 AM »
Hi.
What playmaker / unity versions are you on and did you recently update?